Using a master task list (video tutorial + download free template)
Scroll down this page (below the video) for a finished example.
How I use my master list
- List out tasks & their frequency
- Throughout the week, record the status e.g. work in progress.
- At the end of a week all of the tasks with a 'weekly' frequency should have 'done' in the status column
- At the end of a month, all of the tasks with a 'monthly' frequency should have 'done' in the status column
- You could change the title of the 'status' column to 'day of the week'
I also transfer the tasks to my paper planner.
You can download the template I used in the video and customise to your liking. However the template (and any customisations you make) are for personal use only. You may not sell the original template or a new template you create using this.
My blog: http://allaboutplanners.com.au/
My YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2LjfOOs
Subscribe to access the free printables library: https://bit.ly/2hdKzpd