Have you ever wanted to know how to make your own party printables?
Then you’re in the right place! In this self-paced ecourse I show you step-by-step how to make party printables in Photoshop as well as:
- Share my favorite resources including where to find super affordable digital paper, clipart and time-saving templates
- How to choose colors and create coordinating party collections in a short amount of time
- What to include in your party packages
- Where to sell your party packages to make $$$
- What you need to include in your sales copy to convert browsers into buyers
- My own email swipe files
- My own quality control checklist
- And plenty more!
Never used Photoshop before? No design skills? No problem!
This ecourse is perfect for beginners and those that already have some knowledge of how to use Photoshop.
I’ll show you step-by-step how to quickly and easily make your own party printables. In the videos, you can see my screen, the exact buttons I click in Photoshop and I also talk you through as I'm designing - you can literally see a party printable come to life on screen!
You'll have lifetime access to the course.
You'll be able to rewind, fast-forward and/or replay the videos as many times as you need :)
This is a HUGE ecourse: there are 56 video tutorials included – that is INSANE value!!!
StartWelcome to the Ecourse!
PreviewIntroduction to using Photoshop (2 Video Tutorials) (8:14)
PreviewHow to use clipping masks in Photoshop (Video Tutorials) (8:10)
StartMy Favorite Photoshop Tools (2 Video Tutorials) (34:21)
PreviewHow to use the color tools in Photoshop (Video Tutorial) (11:08)
StartHow to set up a file in Photoshop (Video Tutorial) (7:00)
StartHow to make your printables user-friendly (Video Tutorial) (14:47)
StartPrinting tips, file formats & where to get files printed
StartCustomised versus Instant Download
StartQuality Control (including my own quality control printable checklist!)
StartSpeeding Up Your Workflow & Naming Files
StartHow to make an editable PDF for invitations, cupcake toppers etc. (Video Tutorial) (33:19)
StartHow to allow customers to add their own text to your party printables (PDF and JPG file formats) (2 video tutorials) (28:17)
StartHow to allow customers to add their own photo to your party printables (JPG file format) (video tutorial) (4:50)
StartGetting Started Making Invitations (18:01)
StartInformation to include on your invitations
StartHow to make Invitations - Option 1 (video tutorial) (39:28)
StartHow to make Invitations - Option 2 (video tutorial) (1:07)
StartHow to make Invitations - Option 3 (video tutorial) (8:10)
StartHow to make Invitations - Option 4 (video tutorial) (1:40)
StartHow to make Invitations - Option 5 (video tutorial) (11:09)
StartHow to make invitations - Option 6 (Video Tutorial) (14:32)
StartHow to make Invitations - Option 7 (video tutorial) (15:11)
StartHow to Make Invitations - Portrait Page Orientation (Video Tutorial) (21:32)
StartHow to make invitations (which include photos) & Where to find free for commercial use stock photos (Video Tutorial) (9:38)
StartHow to set up invitation templates & how to add watermarks to prevent people from stealing your designs (3 Video Tutorials) (23:43)
Start18 quick and easy design tweaks to make new invitations (with examples!)
StartDifferent ways to use clipart to add interest to your designs (2 video tutorials) (7:51)
StartMulti-colored text and how to color match clipart, graphics & patterns (Video Tutorial) (15:15)
StartHow to make invitations without using patterns (3 video tutorials) (19:24)
StartPreparing Invitations For Printing (Video Tutorial) (13:18)
StartHow to resize invitations (2 Video Tutorials) (16:31)
I don't just teach you how to make party printables, I also show you how to create party packages your customers won't be able to resist, where to sell your creations, how much to charge and the key things you MUST include in your sales copy to convert browsers into buyers.
I have made thousands of dollars using the skills I'll teach you in this ecourse.
So what makes printables so profitable?
- Create a design once and keep earning an income from it for years to come (I'm still making money from the very first printables I created 4 years ago, and will still be earning money from them in 4+ years' time)
- High profit margin (the only expenses are marketplace fees e.g. Etsy, payment processing fees, templates to make party printables which are only a few dollars, clipart and graphics)
- Very few expenses (plus, in this course I share my favorite resources to find affordable clipart and graphics to use in your designs)
- Fast - once you have templates set up (which I show you step-by-step how to do in this course), you can make quick and easy tweaks to create a new design - you can create an entire party collection in only a few hours!
- Party printables are super fun to make...it's addictive - you've been warned! :)
This is NOT one of those over-priced courses where the teacher keeps all the secrets to themselves.
I don't do things by halves - this e-course is JAM-PACKED with 56 step-by-step video tutorials, helpful advice, plenty of design examples to get you started.
I SHOW you the EXACT steps to create party printables and share my favorite resources, tools, shortcuts and tips!
You'll learn how to make your own party packages such as this one:
Plus, you'll learn how to make your printables (including invitations) an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. No need to waste hours manually sending emails - I'll show you how to have your files sent to your customers automatically (even while you're sound asleep or at your day job!)
You'll also learn how to create editable printables that your customers can edit themselves so you don't have to spend hours customising files. Giving you more time to design, more time to focus on other areas of your business and/or more time to spend with your family or doing anything else you like!
You only need to sell ONE $20 party printable package 25 times, to earn back the cost of this ecourse.
Completely customisable Photoshop templates that I've personally created and use are also included (and I show you step-by-step how to customize them)
About Your Teacher:
Hey there! I’m Rachael, a 20-something Aussie addicted to graphic design. Over the past 9 years I've created over 4,000 printables, some of which you can find in my Etsy shops: All About Planners where I sell organization & party printables and Paper Cravings, where I sell graphic design resources. This ecourse includes everything I wish I had known when I was just starting out making party printables including: detailed step-by-step videos, where to find affordable time-saving templates to speed up your workflow, my favorite designer resources as well as the tips and shortcuts I've learned along the way!
If you have any questions, just send me an email at [email protected]
Who this ecourse is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn how to make their own party printables
- Budding graphic designers
- Party planners and party stylists
- If you're sick of spending hundreds of dollars and wasting hours scouring the internet for the perfect party printables for your events
- If you want to design party printables that suit your exact taste - choose your own colors, size, layout of the designs etc.
- You don't want to wait for someone else to make party printables for you
- You don't want to pay a hefty price for a custom designed party package
- College students, entrepreneurs and stay at home mom's looking for a fun way to make some extra money!
You'll finish the ecourse with skills you can use to make an UNLIMITED number of party printables which you can sell on Etsy, your own website or any marketplace to make $$$.
Plus you'll receive LIFETIME access to the course so you can come back and re-watch the tutorials at any time!
The real value of this ecourse is thousands of $$$, PLUS you’ll save yourself:
- The 3 years it took me to self-teach myself the skills I’ll teach you in this ecourse
- $1,000’s and the years it takes to earn a college degree in graphic design (which will probably teach you a bunch of useless information you don’t even need to know)
- Hours of getting frustrated trying to figure it out on your own through time consuming trial and error
Why you need this ecourse:
- 56 Detailed step-by-step video tutorials are included. You can pause, rewind and re-watch the videos as many times as you need
- The techniques I'll show you can be used to create an infinite number of party printables
- I share the shortcuts and tips I’ve learned along the way (through my own time-consuming trial and error)
You'll learn how to make party printables FAST (most of the tutorials are less than 20 minutes long using the methods I'll show you!)
Purchase once and receive lifetime access – this e-course is self-paced so you can take as long as you need and there’s no need to wait for drip-fed content. You can watch the tutorials anytime you like, as many times as you like!
You’ll receive instant access even if you pay via a payment plan.
You probably won’t realize just how much value is included until after you purchase the course!
You might have purchased other ecourses that promised to do x and y... but ended up just being a bunch of wishy-washy strategies that MIGHT get you some results. But this course is different. You're going to finish the course with SKILLS you can use to start your very own printables business! :)
What people are saying about my other products...
My Etsy shops have over 1400 5 star reviews, here are a just a few!
Frequently Asked Questions
Enroll now and you could have your first party printable created within an hour
Get started now!
All prices are in USD
The price will be going up soon
Obligatory disclaimer: While I have made thousands of dollars using the skills I teach in this course there is no guarantee that you will earn thousands of dollars by enrolling in this course. There are a number of factors which contribute to success including: your eye for design, how many hours you're willing to invest into your business, whether you have a loyal customer base or social media following etc.