Do you cringe thinking about how much money you've spent on planner stickers?
Are you sick of trying to find the perfect stickers to suit your planning needs?
What if you could make your own?
Hey there fellow planner addict!
If you want to learn how to make planner stickers then you're in the right place. I've been making planner stickers for the past 6 years - you could say it's become an addiction! ;)
So who am I?
I'm a self-taught graphic designer & planner addict. I sell printable planner stickers (as well as planner printables) in my Etsy shop, All About Planners (which has over 20,000 sales). I've teamed up with my sister to sell printed & kiss cut versions of my planner stickers in her shop, Carefully Crafted by Jo.
I also blog about planning, printables, organization & graphic design at www.allaboutplanners.com.au
This ecourse includes all of the tips, shortcuts and methods I use to create planner stickers. There are 38 step by step video tutorials in this course - by the end of it you'll be able to make stickers from start to finish including entire sticker kits!
No more trying to find the perfect planner stickers that use a font you like, in colors you like and at a size that fits the planner you're using – you’ll be able to design the planner stickers you want, whenever you want!
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to make planner stickers at any size
- How to make popular planner stickers such as icons, headers, sidebar stickers, checklists, flags, teardrop stickers etc.
- Numerous ways to make your stickers unique (including design examples)
- Make stickers for planning anything and everything - from appointments, to birthdays, to health, to money, to blogging, to meal planning, to school etc.!
Why this course?
- 38 Detailed step-by-step video tutorials you can pause, rewind and re-watch as many times as you need!
- I share my favorite tools and resources to make your stickers unique - everything from fonts, to color inspiration, to graphics, to icons to patterns to use in your stickers etc.
- Learn how to efficiently make sticker templates you can use again and again
- My best tips for speeding up your workflow that I've learned over the past 4 years that I've been making planner stickers
- You'll learn how to make a complete sticker kit from start to finish
PreviewSample Video: How to make header stickers (16:25)
StartWelcome to the course!
StartDownload the free software
StartSilhouette Portrait versus Cameo:How to choose which machine to use
StartPrinted versus printable stickers
StartFile formats (and which file format/s you should be using)
StartDifferent types of label paper: which is best?
StartTips/things to keep in mind when making stickers
StartChoosing the right size for your sticker sheets
StartPrinting stickers: how to make the colors POP!
PreviewIntroduction to Silhouette Studio (video tutorial) (12:48)
StartUsing the align tools in Silhouette (video tutorial) (2:43)
StartHow to make perfectly proportioned shapes in Silhouette Studio (video tutorial) (1:23)
StartHow to ensure there is no white on your stickers, even if your blade slips (method 1) (video tutorial) (2:41)
StartHow to ensure there is no white on your stickers, even if your blade slips (method 2) (video tutorial) (4:07)
StartChoosing cut settings in your silhouette
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Make planner stickers in minutes
- Make stickers that suit YOUR planning needs - in colors you like, in fonts you like and using graphics you like
- Make stickers that fit any planner you like - you'll be able to make stickers at any size you need
- If you want to start an Etsy sticker shop, you'll be able to create planner stickers that are unique and memorable
- You'll be able to make printed & kiss cut stickers, as well as printable planner stickers
I also share my favorite resources for designing stickers including:
Unlike other ecourses, by the end of it you'll have a SKILL that can be used to make planner stickers for yourself, or to create planner stickers you sell on Etsy, your own website, via your blog etc.
I don’t just tell you I literally show you step by step and give you heaps of different design ideas. I show you quick ways to re-use and modify existing designs, to make new sticker designs in a short amount of time.
This is a very comprehensive ecourse including 38 step by step video tutorials.
I've included everything I wish I had known when I first started making planner stickers. Plus I share all of the tips and shortcuts I've discovered during the 6 years that I've been making planner stickers.
When you enroll you'll receive lifetime access.
If new tutorials and resources are added, you'll get access to those as well for no extra cost :)
You'll also learn how to make foil planner stickers!
An email I recently received from one of my students (no filter, I literally cut and paste her email):
"As an educator and thirsty learner, I carefully choose which courses I invest in online.
When I discovered Rachael's courses on Printables and Creating Patterns, I knew I had struck a gold mine.
Rachael is one of the best teachers I've ever studied with. She is extremely knowledgeable and explains and demonstrates every step, carefully. In my mind, the sign of an exceptional educator is one who anticipates her students' questions, before they come up with those questions themselves.
Whether you are a beginner with Photoshop or have years of experience designing graphics, if you would like to learn how to create Printables, Planners, or Patterns, for personal use or professional gain, your investment in any course with Rachael would be extremely worthwhile."
From an appreciative and dedicated student
Michelle from https://stickerenvy.com.au/
Feedback from one of the students already enrolled in the course:
Frequently Asked Questions
So if you're ready to make stickers that FINALLY suit your planning needs, in your personal style and which perfectly fit your planner, or you want to earn extra income doing something fun, then click the enroll button to get started!
You could have your first planner stickers created less than an hour from now.