Cover up those boring white walls and take your classroom from drab to fab!
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to use Photoshop to make classroom printables (no prior Photoshop experience is required!)
- Detailed step-by-step video tutorials you can pause, rewind and re-watch as many times as needed!
- How to use any colors you want in your designs (plus my favorite color tools)
- My favorite resources for free commercial use fonts
- How to create printable templates you can use again and again to make a lot of printables in a short amount of time
- The shortcuts I use to speed up my workflow plus some of my own templates worth $30
- Example printables for inspiration
StartWelcome to the course!
StartBasics of Using Photoshop (Introduction - 2 Video Tutorials) (8:14)
PreviewMy Favorite Tools in Photoshop (2 Video Tutorials) (34:21)
StartHow to use the shapes tool in Photoshop (Video Tutorial) (8:22)
StartFavorite keyboard shortcuts for making printables (video tutorial) (5:14)
PreviewHow to use clipping masks in Photoshop (video tutorial) (8:10)
StartHow to use the align tools (video tutorial) (3:50)
PreviewHow to Download and Install Fonts (Video Tutorial) (7:38)
StartHow to choose fonts (plus my favorite resources for free and paid fonts)
PreviewHow to use the text tool & change font style in Photoshop (Video Tutorial) (14:03)
PreviewHow to make multi-colored text and how to color match anything (Video Tutorial) (9:54)
Some of the printables I've made using the skills I teach in the course!
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Create printables for your classroom in a matter of minutes
- Create classroom labels in a variety of colors, sizes & styles
- How to use patterns & clipart to add interest to your designs
- Learn to create printables to organize & decorate other areas of your classroom (and life) such as computer wallpaper/screensavers
Unlike other ecourses, by the end of it you'll have a SKILL that can be used to create printables for yourself, or to create printables you sell on Teachers Pay Teachers, Etsy, your own website or via your blog.
Learn how to make binder covers to keep your classroom organized
- You'll learn how to make them at any size you like - letter size, A4, half letter, A5 size etc.!
- Make homework folders for your students, organize all those worksheets, homework, papers to grade etc.
- Choose your own color, patterns and font style
Examples of some of the pretty & functional covers you'll have the skills to be able to make...
Also included are templates to speed up your workflow including a Planner dividers template and 16 x 20" poster calendar template
Worth over $30!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to learn how to make printables, you're in the right place. For the past 5 years I've self-taught myself how to create all types of printables from printable planners, to planner stickers, to daily planners, weekly planners, monthly calendars, planner accessories such as bookmarks as well as home organizing printables, chore charts, planner covers, recipe binders and computer screensavers to name a few!
Making printables is my favorite thing to do - it's very fun and addictive! It used to take me hours to create printables, now I can whip them up in a matter of minutes (which is how I've been able to create over 4,000 printables). My designs are sold in my Etsy shop, All About Planners (which has over 20,000 sales). I also blog about printables & organization at www.allaboutplanners.com.au
This ecourse includes all of the tips, shortcuts and methods I use to create classroom decorating & organization printables in Photoshop.
I don’t just tell you I literally SHOW you step by step and give you heaps of different design ideas and quick ways to re-use and modify existing designs to make new designs.
This is a comprehensive ecourse including 38 step by step video tutorials plus downloadable resources.
I've included everything I wish I had known when I first started making printables & share all of the tips I've discovered through thousands of hours of making printables.
If you enroll in the course you'll quickly make back the cost. I sell my classroom kits for $20. If you did the same you only need to sell 5 (of that ONE product) to make back the cost of the ecourse.
Stuck for ideas? There's a list of 80 classroom themes and a downloadable list with different types of printables you could create.
Some of the nice things people have said about my printables:
You could have your first printable created less than an hour from now.