How to write Product Descriptions
That will have your products flying off the virtual shelves!
Do you struggle to come up with product descriptions?
Aren't making many sales?
Is your shop a ghost town?
Don't know what you should include in your product descriptions and what order each section should appear in?
Then this mini e-course is just what you need!
So what's included?
- A 37 minute video where I walk you through EXACTLY how I write a product description (using a product from my own shop as an example)
- A 5 page editable PDF for you to outline your product descriptions – it includes the 14 elements you should include in your product descriptions, what order to place them in and the things most people forget to include
- How I upsell in a non-icky way
- How to choose keywords that help your products get found (including my favorite keyword tools)
- Product photos – how to choose photos, elements all of your photos need and what order they should appear in
- My stock photography directory ebook with over 200 stock photography resources (most are free!) as well as mockup templates for your products
StartThe 14 elements of a product description (including an editable printable worksheet)
StartHow I write product descriptions for my products (detailed video) (37:43)
StartHow to use Google Adwords to find keywords + conduct market research (20:29)
StartHow to choose keywords (plus my favorite tools for finding them)
StartProduct Photos (plus an editable worksheet) (7:45)
StartRecommended resources you may find helpful
StartBONUS: How to make coupon vouchers or gift certificates for your shop (13:07)
StartBONUS: How to make business cards for free (video tutorial) (16:07)
StartWhere to from here
Frequently Asked Questions
Hey there! I’m Rachael, a 20-something Aussie addicted to graphic design. I've been in business for 3 years and have 2 Etsy shops: AllAboutTheHouse where I sell organization printables and PaperCravings, where I sell graphic design resources. I've made over 12,500 sales from my 2 Etsy shops! I also have a self-hosted online shop and a blog.
I can be contacted at [email protected]
Feedback from Lyndall (one of the student's in the course), owner of Blue Gum Lane on Etsy
I'd like to thank Rachael for sharing her insight and experience as an online seller, particularly regarding Etsy. As a very new Etsy seller I found her advice through this e-course invaluable. She has worksheets to support your learning that I can refer back to at any time. I can go back and re-watch any of the tutorials as needed and she uses language that is simple to follow, clear and concise. The tutorials are set out in logical manner and it is easy to see before starting each lesson exactly how long it goes for, therefore I knew how much time I'd need to set aside to get through each lesson successfully.
Ready for your products to start flying off the virtual shelves?