How to Make Dot Grid Paper for Bullet Journaling (in Photoshop)
Learn how to make dot grid paper from scratch!
Learn how to make dot grid paper in this 10 minute video tutorial
- Detailed step-by-step video tutorial - you can pause, rewind and re-watch as many times as needed!
- No prior Photoshop experience required
- I also show how to change colors (colored dots with white background or colored background with white dots)
- No more sewn bound notebooks that don't lay flat
- No more yukky yellow paper
- No more over-priced ugly notebooks
- No more paying for expensive refill paper
- You choose the spacing for the dots (big or small depending on how big you like to write)
- Print as many dot grid pages as you need, at whatever page size you like
- Grab some discs to make a custom notebook, or take the pages to your local office supply store and have them bind the pages for you
If you want to learn how to make printables, you're in the right place. For the past 7 years I've self-taught myself how to create all types of printables - it's my favorite thing to do.
In this tutorial I show how to how to make your own dot grid pages. This tutorial is a sample from my ecourse: How to Make Printables in Photoshop.