Do you cringe thinking about how much you've spent on planners you never use?
Are you sick of trying to hack together a planner with printables downloaded from here there and everywhere?
What if you could make your own?
If you want to learn how to make printables, you're in the right place. For the past 4 years I've self-taught myself how to create all types of printables from printable planners, to planner stickers, to daily planners, weekly planners, monthly calendars, planner accessories such as bookmarks as well as home organizing printables, chore charts, planner covers, recipe binders and computer screensavers to name a few!
Making printables is my FAVORITE thing to do. It’s so much fun and very addictive! It used to take me hours to create printables, now I can whip them up in a matter of minutes (which is how I've been able to create over 4,000 printables over the past 4 years). My designs are sold in my Etsy shop, AllAboutTheHouse (which has over 13,000 sales). I also blog about printables & organization at www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com
This ecourse includes a step be step tutorial on how to make your own weekly planner. This tutorial is a sample from my ecourse: How to Make Printables in Photoshop.
No more trying to hack together printables from here, there and everywhere to create a planner that suits your needs – you’ll be able to design your very own weekly planner!
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to use Photoshop to make a weekly planner printable (no prior Photoshop experience is required!)
- Detailed step-by-step video tutorials you can pause, rewind and re-watch as many times as needed!
- Example planner page layouts for inspiration
Learn how to make a printable weekly planner from scratch!
Unlike other ecourses, by the end of it you'll have a SKILL that can be used to create planner printables for yourself, or to create planner printables you sell on Etsy, your own website or via your blog.
PreviewHow to Download and Install Fonts (Video Tutorial) (7:38)
StartHow to choose fonts (plus my favorite resources for free and paid fonts)
PreviewHow to use the text tool & change font style in Photoshop (Video Tutorial) (14:03)
PreviewHow to make multi-colored text and how to color match anything (Video Tutorial) (9:54)
Who this course is for:
- Bloggers that want to learn how to make their own printables to offer as an opt-in for their readers
- Aspiring graphic designers
- College students that are struggling to find a planner that suits their needs
- Stay at home moms looking to make some extra money selling printables
- Anyone that is sick of not being able to find a planner that suits their needs
- Anyone that wants to learn how to make their own weekly planner printable
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the nice things people have to say about my printables:
So if you're ready to make a planner that FINALLY suits your needs, or you want to earn extra income doing something fun, or entice readers to subscribe to your blog with a free printable, click the enroll button to get started.
You could have your first printable created less than an hour from now.