Learn how to quickly and easily make your own printables using software you already have on your computer: Microsoft Excel!
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Create a planner printable in minutes
- Create a complete planner from start to finish including daily planner, weekly planner, monthly calendars, to do checklist, important dates page, budget, bill due checklist etc.
- You can create a planner that is exactly to your liking - you get to choose if the week starts on a Sunday or Monday!
- How to use a template (which I teach how to make in the ecourse) to create more printables
- Create planner printables at any size you like
- Make budgeting spreadsheets which you can print, or keep saved on your computer
By the end of this course you'll have a skill you can use to make your own planners year after year.
If you want to learn how to make printables, you're in the right place. For the past 7 years I've self-taught myself how to create all types of printables from printable planners, to planner stickers, to daily planners, weekly planners, monthly calendars, planner accessories such as bookmarks as well as home organizing printables, chore charts, planner covers, recipe binders and computer screensavers to name a few!
From the requests of my blog readers, I've put together this beginners' course to teach you how to get started making your own printables using common software: Microsoft Excel. No prior graphic design (or Microsoft Excel) experience is required.
Who this course is for:
- Bloggers that want to learn how to make their own printables to offer as an opt-in for their readers
- If you need a planner to organize a specific area of your life: college, direct sales, kids, money management, health, medical, cleaning, blog, business, family documents etc.
- Anyone that is frustrated with not being able to find that exact planner they want
- Anyone that wants to learn how to make their own planner printables
- If you want to make budgeting spreadsheets and have Excel do the math for you!
Feedback from a student enrolled in my other printables ecourse:
"This course is a must have for anyone wanting to make printables, I am in no way technical, and have avoided Photoshop in the past because of how difficult it looks! But Rachael breaks it down step by and shows you how easy a program it actually is. She provides all the information you need to navigate Photoshop and to create all types of printables and I think she probably should be charging a lot more for this course! Many thanks Rachael, you've made it possible for me to make beautiful printables for my readers!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the nice things people have to say about my printables:
So if you're ready to make a planner that finally suits your needs or encourage readers to subscribe to your blog with a free printable, click the enroll button to get started!
You could have your first printable created less than an hour from now.